DEPARTMENT FOR PREVENTION OF CORRUPTION
Prevention Department is comprised of two divisions: Division for Monitoring of Gifts and Division for Prevention of the Conflict of Interest.
Prevention Department has the main responsibility for monitoring and control of the origin of property and gifts of senior public officials and the identification and prevention of conflicts of interest in the exercise of public duty.
Specifically this department performs the following activities:
- Determination of the shape of property declaration form for the senior public officials;
- Preliminary and full control of the property declaration forms and records cases of incompatibility between the real condition of property and declared property situation and information of the authorities competent for this;
- Identification of possible cases of conflict of interest and development of procedures to avoid these situations;
- Monitoring of acceptance of gifts by senior public officials through the Gift Catalogue that is sent by the respective institutions and information of the responsible institutions for violations of legal obligations,
- Performing other activities in the field of prevention of corruption.